- Search Jobs
- Business Units
- Hiring Process
- Temp Services
and Advance with Us.
SEARCH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Category: Administrative Support
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non Exempt
Business Unit: ForHealth Consulting
Department: ForHealth Consulting - Pharmacy - W401453
Job Type: Perdiem
Salary Grade: 13
Union Code: Non Union Position-W00-Non Benefited
Num. Openings: 1
Post Date: April 21, 2023
Under the general supervision of the Manager/Department Head or designee, the Administrative Assistant performs diversified and moderately complex administrative duties.
- Maintain appointment book and calendar(s)
- Type, edit, and proofread material
- Respond to routine questions and answer routine correspondence
- Greet visitors; ascertains their need and provide information
- Schedule or arrange for conferences, meetings, interviews, appointments, retreats, events, or similar activities
- Perform data entry
- Answer phones and screen calls. Take messages and relay information within scope of authority. Respond to routine questions
- Review, sort, distribute, and file a variety of material. Identify priority items and route accordingly
- Order and maintain office and other department supplies
- Open, review, distribute incoming mail. Identify priority mail and route accordingly Answer e-mails and respond to routine correspondence
- Perform other duties as required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 year of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and software
- Possess the organizational, verbal, written and interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
Each year UMass Chan Medical School comes together to demonstrate care and compassion. Learn more about the UMass Chan Cares campaign.
UMass Chan and Partners launch New England Nursing Clinical Faculty and Preceptor Academy Goal of new initiative is to ‘build capacity’ for nurse preceptors to address nursing shortage. Learn more about the initiative.
“2022 BEST MEDICAL GRAD SCHOOL”
for Primary Care and Research