- Search Jobs
- Business Units
- Hiring Process
- Temp Services
and Advance with Us.
SEARCH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Location: Lincoln, RI
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non Exempt
Business Unit: UMass Med School
Department: School - Radiation Oncology - W827500
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Grade: 15
Union Code: Non Union Position-W25-Non Unit Classified
Num. Openings: 1
Post Date: June 24, 2022
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the supervision of the Principal Investigator or designee, the Clinical Research Assistant is responsible for performing delegated tasks and procedures involving human subjects in support of clinical research protocols.
- Assist PI in development of protocol-specific tools to aid in study documentation
- Assess eligibility of research subjects in accordance with the approved protocol and all applicable regulations including HIPAA
- Obtain patient consent and Human Subject Committee approvals for minimal-risk studies as delegated by IRB-approved protocol
- Collect, record, evaluate, update, and store/transport pertinent data and samples in relation to protocol
- Track study enrollment and completion of milestones
- Summarize research findings and prepare presentations
- Perform literature searches
- Schedule patient tests and/or interviews
- Conduct patient telephone follow up
- Stock, inventory, store, and order samples/supplies as needed to maintain appropriate operations
- Review medical records and medical record abstractions for consistency and completeness
- Comply with established policies, health and safety regulations and requirements, procedures, and department objectives
- Maintain patient and study subject confidentiality
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or health care field, or related experience
- Experience in using computer-based tools (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills required.
This position is located at the QARC data center in Lincoln, RI. QARC provides radiation therapy and diagnostic imaging services to sponsors conducting cancer clinical trials. This position has no patient contact.
Joining our Talent Community will allow you to stay connected with UMass Chan Medical School and receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests. Join now and receive relevant communications and updates from our organization. Click here and join the UMass Chan Medical School Talent Community Now
Receive the latest news about Careers at UMass Chan Medical School by following us on Twitter.
UMass Chan Medical School Core Competencies demonstrating the capabilities that are central across all UMass Chan positions that collectively contribute to UMass Chan Medical School success.
“2022 BEST MEDICAL GRAD SCHOOL”
for Primary Care and Research