- Search Jobs
- Business Units
- Hiring Process
- Temp Services
and Advance with Us.
SEARCH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Location: Worcester, MA
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non Exempt
Business Unit: UMass Med School
Department: School - IT-Customer Service - W875038
Union Code: Non Union Position-W00-Non Benefited
Num. Openings: 1
Post Date: March 2, 2020
Complete the online application and include a short essay either in the "resume" field (the resume and essay should be uploaded as one document) or uploaded as a cover letter on your profile. Essay topic is listed below (Please include within your essay, examples from personal experience, observation, research, and or scholarship. The essay should be succinct and be your original work. It should also reflect an excellent command of English grammar, style and syntax. Maximum length 200 words.):
Please write a short essay demonstrating your diversity competencies through life experiences and state why you would like to enroll in the program.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Director of Customer Services, The SharePoint Web Content Intern is responsible for building and maintaining internal websites, provide support and training to websites owners.
This is a 10-week internship and the pay is $15/hour. The position is expected to be full-time over those 10 weeks.
- Maintain existing and future SharePoint Online sites.
- Perform SharePoint websites design.
- Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, and other Office 365 applications.
- Gather functional and technical requirements from stakeholders and other users.
- Provide users with SharePoint training and support on a specific functionality (i.e. widgets, sliders, etc.)
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by the team lead or designated representative.
- Candidates pursuing bachelor’s degree or recent graduates
- Related experience preferred
- Basic analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to collect and record information from a wide variety of sources
- Ability to use standard office tools and software (MS-office)
- Must be reliable and able to set consistent work hours
- The SharePoint Web Content Intern shall provide support of content management for SharePoint sites.
- The SharePoint Web Content Intern will be responsible for building and maintaining internal websites. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and be detail/process oriented.
- Have a background in maintaining websites using Microsoft technology.
- Experience with Office365 and simple web solution development including HTML and CSS and is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or photo editing software skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- A basic technical understanding of computers and applications.
- Excellent customer services skills as this position interacts with individuals at various levels throughout the division.
HR Daily Blog
UMass Medical School Core Competencies demonstrating the capabilities that are central across all UMMS positions that collectively contribute to UMMS success.
“2019 BEST MEDICAL GRAD SCHOOL”
for Primary Care and Research