- Search Jobs
- Business Units
- Hiring Process
- Temp Services
and Advance with Us.
SEARCH CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non Exempt
Business Unit: SCHOOL
Department: School - Information Technology - W875000
Job Type: Intern (Full Time)
Salary Grade: ..
Union Code: Non Union Position-W00-Non Benefited
Num. Openings: 1
Post Date: March 1, 2017
Complete the online application that includes uploading a resume and include a short essay in the "resume" field (the resume and essay should be uploaded as one document). Please respond to the essay question below:
- Please write a short essay demonstrating your diversity competencies through life experiences and state why you would like to enroll in the program (Please include examples from personal experience, observation, research, and or scholarship. The essay should be succinct and be your original work. It should also reflect an excellent command of English grammar, style and syntax. Maximum length 200 words.)
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the Manager of Engineering, The IT Engineering Intern will be responsible to assist Engineering teams in identifying, resolving and coordinating issues around internal IT Engineering projects. The projects will include implementation of security policies and cloud software deployments.
- Assist in Implementation of security policies
- Assist in identifying systems and software that doesn’t conform to the IT Engineering security policies.
- Assist in cloud software deployment
- Assist in testing and verifying cloud software
- Assist in deploying and customer engagement as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Candidates pursuing bachelor’s degree or recent graduates in finance, administration or business
- Related experience preferred
- Basic analytical and communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to collect and record information from a wide variety of sources
- Must be reliable and able to set consistent work hours
- Ability to use standard office tools and software (MS-Office)
- 1 year of Information Technology / Computer Science experience or education.
- Customer Service / Engagement skills
- Proven interest in IT technologies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to details
Each year UMass Chan Medical School comes together to demonstrate care and compassion. Learn more about the UMass Chan Cares campaign.
UMass Chan and Partners launch New England Nursing Clinical Faculty and Preceptor Academy Goal of new initiative is to ‘build capacity’ for nurse preceptors to address nursing shortage. Learn more about the initiative.
“2022 BEST MEDICAL GRAD SCHOOL”
for Primary Care and Research